Friday, March 9, 2012

My love for lemons


Sorella, I thought I'd share something with you that I've come to love over the past year - fresh spring water, or sparkling, with lemon juice. Something so simple, and so healthy! I recommend Meyer lemons because they're a little sweeter than the normal ones I find in the grocery store, but those are good too - just a little more tart. I usually squeeze the juice of one whole lemon per glass of water. Not only is it refreshing, it's really good for the body. It detoxifies and cleanses - and has an alkalizing effect. Sister, I don't know exactly what that means but it sounds good! Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful, Sister. Just looking at the picture I feel relaxed. Simple is best. I am reminded of your lemon tree in Berkeley all those years ago. Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete